Star Court Theatre Box Office
The Star Court Theatre Box Office is located in the foyer of the Star Court Theatre.
Tickets can be purchased:
- Online on this website: go to Whats On and to the show and press the buy now buttons.
- By phone: Call the Theatre Box Office on 6622 5005 and leave a message and we'll call you back.
- At the door on the night of the show.
PLEASE NOTE: The Star Court Theatre has No Disabled Access or facilities. As an older venue it has many levels that are only accessible by stairs.
Terms & Conditions
1. Attendance at the event is subject to these terms and conditions. Another company may be presenting the performance and this ticket is subject to any conditions for that activity and/or the venue.
2. Refunds for performance tickets are payable in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice - Consumer Code. Exchanges for performance tickets or the replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply.
3. The right of admission is reserved by the management. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Latecomers will only be admitted to a performance during a suitable break, which could be the first interval (if an interval is scheduled). In some cases, latecomers may not be admitted at all.
4. Advertised programs may be varied without notice. Artists may be added, withdrawn or substituted for performances and the right to vary prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity is reserved.
5. All bags may be subject to a visual inspection.
6. Camera, video and audio recorders may not be used inside the Star Court Theatre, unless expressly authorised. The Star Court Theatre reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
7. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. The Star Court Theatre will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or due to breach of these conditions.
8. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Star Court Theatre, be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
9. Tickets are only available for print at home or box office pick up, we do not send them via postal mail.
10. A $3.30 booking fee will be charged per transaction for all ticket sales.
We collect information about you in order to deliver your ticket, process your payment arrangements, contact you in the case of cancellation or major disruption of a performance and/or to replace lost tickets.
The Star Court Theatre and Court Stars Entertainment are able to view your name and contact details to help ensure the speed and efficiency of any of your dealings with us. When you book your ticket(s), or otherwise provide us with personal information, you consent to your names and contact details, which are entered on the database, being disclosed to Organisations for the purposes of ticketing only.
The Star Court Theatre payment system transmits your credit card details directly to its server via industry standard SSL encryption. This means that your data is only visible to our authorised order processing personnel. Your data is encrypted so any unauthorised third party intercepting your data will not be able to make sense of it.
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website is copyright to Court Stars Entertainment and must not be re-used without prior written permission.
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this website is correct and up to date, and Court Stars Entertainment reserves all rights to change any information on this website at any time without notice.